This is by far one of the most powerful examples of the power of the human will as well as one of the most inspirational stories I have ever seen. Whenever I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed I refer to the giant examples of Dick and Rick Hoyt. It’s such a motivation to see their desire to achieve success in all areas of life.
The biggest lesson for me in this is: “I CAN”
I can be a better person.
I can be a better father.
I can be a better husband.
I can be …
Please enjoy. I’d love your comments. What were the powerful lessons for you?
I encourage you to share with others if you feel like passing on this very inspirational message.
To Your Success,
- Spongebob Squarepants Teaches The Key To Success...
- A Little Lump Of Coal Turned Into A Diamond
- Winners Never Quit and Quitters Never Win - I Disagree!
- Perspective Is Everything
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's 6 Secrets To Success
- “Uncommon Business Tactic #1: Be Harder to Reach Than the President or the Pope."
- 7 Key Lessons Of Success By Will Smith
- Anyone Need A Hug Today?
- Men's Brain, Women's Brain - Hilarious
- How Great I Am!